.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Broken Chains

8.31.2006

A Meme About Me, by Cate

I saw this meme somewhere, and thought it might be interesting.

All About Cate...

3 Things That Scare Me
Cats
When mommy yells unexpectedly (maybe because I bit her? c'mon, mom, toughen up!)
Being thrown up in the air


3 People That Make Me Laugh
Daddy
Mommy
Both Grandmas

3 Things I Love
Dogs
Standing up
Daddy's hair

3 Things I Hate
When mmmy doesn’t share her food
Laying down to get my diaper changed
When mommy doesn't get my food ready fast enough

3 Things I Don’t Understand
How to get cheerios to my mouth
How to get up after I've flipped onto my belly
Why mommy doesn't let me have paper

3 Things I Like to Play With
Mommy's plastic tape measure
My soother
Tissue paper

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
Sleeping
Sucking on my soother
Dreaming of food

3 Things I Can Do
Make mommy laugh
Sit up
Scare mommy and daddy by screaming in the middle of the night

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
Content
Joyful
Impatient (that food thing, again)

3 Things I Can’t Do
Walk
Crawl
Roll over (hmm. i'm pretty immobile. i'd better work on that)

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
Music. I love music!
Mommy, if she is talking about food
Grandma USA on the phone

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
The word "no"
The word "no"
The word "no"

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
Peas
All kinds of fruit, even prunes!
Milk

3 Things I’d Like to Learn
How to say "no" back to mommy
How to sit up on my own
How to give mommy kisses

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
Milk
Water
That's all! Mommy doesn't let me have juice.

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid
We don't have a TV, but I love to watch my mom on the computer. She says someday I can have my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home